Tropic Supply is one of Florida's leading stocking distibutors of the world's best refrigeration equipment and supplies. We offer a variety of tools and supplies necessary for all your installation and service needs. Tropic Supply is an authorized distributor for several leading manufacturers of air conditioning equipment.
If you did not find the job opening you were looking for among the listings below but would still like to be considered for a position with Tropic Supply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
If you are looking for a job and are interested in working at one of our locations,
check here for current postitions available.
HVAC Consultant (Outside Sales)
February 12, 2014
The HVAC Consultant is responsible for representing the company to the customer base in order to produce an outcome of achieving annual sales goals and providing excellent customer service and follow up.
• Key relationship builder to sell company products and parts to our partners-dealers and contractors.
• Prospect for and develop new customers, and deliver value by conducting product and sales training for contractor personnel.
• Develop the market share, competitive analysis and implement company initiatives, accomplishing profit objectives and maintenance of customer focused relationships.
• Deliver a high level of customer service to existing accounts and identify changing trends in the marketplace.
• Manage the planning of timely quotation submittals, value driven sales presentations and customer training to ensure attainment of the annual sales, gross profit and margin goals.
• Maintains constant positive customer relationships. Designs and executes sales plan for territory.
• Bachelor's Degree is preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required, with a minimum of 3 (three) years sales experience. Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Tropic Supply, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, drug free workplace who pays 100% of the employee’s health insurance and life insurance. We also offer our employees short term/long term disability policies, dental and vision plans, a matching 401k plan and other benefits.