Tropic Supply is one of Florida's leading stocking distibutors of the world's best refrigeration equipment and supplies. We offer a variety of tools and supplies necessary for all your installation and service needs. Tropic Supply is an authorized distributor for several leading manufacturers of air conditioning equipment.
Accounts Payable | Accounts Receivable | Counter Sales | Counter Trainee | Counter/Warehouse | Driver/Warehouse | Export | Maintenance | Marketing | Outside Sales | Purchasing | Shipping & Receiving | Warehouse | Warranty · All
If you do not find the job opening you were looking for among the listings below but would still like to be considered for a position with Tropic Supply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following job postings are current:
Accounts Receivable Admin
February 25, 2015
T-20 Sunrise, FL 33323
Responsible for processing daily Accounts Receivable cash posting, scanning, filing and other duties as described below.
• Prepare checks for deposit, including check endorsement, deposit slips and posting spreadsheet for each deposit batch.
• Scan customer checks to bank for direct deposit.
• Daily data entry and posting of deposit batches as accurately as possible.
• Maintain electronic and paper files for all cash receipts batches and documents.
• Provide customers with requested documentation such as invoice copies or Proof of Delivery.
• Distribute all Purchase Orders from customers to appropriate Resource Center.
• Maintain current Sales Tax Certificates for all tax exempt customers.
• Weekly mail out of invoices and monthly mail out of statements.
• Account for all hand written invoices (when power is down) from all Resource Center locations.
• E-mail or fax invoices/pick-slips per customer request.
• Perform general administrative duties.
• Cross train with Accounts Payable Department.
• Proficient communication, organization and analytic skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other relevant computer applications.
Tropic Supply, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, drug free workplace who pays 100% of the employee’s health insurance and life insurance. We also offer our employees short term/long term disability policies, dental and vision plans, a matching 401k plan and other benefits.